SCARCE SMILEY FACE BATHROOM SCALE

I have a cousin who has hated smiley faces ever since they first made their appearance in the 1960's. He made the mistake of letting people know how much he disliked these yellow monsters and thus began an endless stream of Smiley Faced gifts for his Birthday, Christmas and any other excuse of a holiday to give him a gift. Not wanting to be rude and throw the gifts out, he reluctantly created a mini-museum in his house, a "Face Place" so to say. This weekend's journeys found me finding a rare Smiley item....A Brearley Bathroom Scale. Likely made during the height of Smiley Mania in the late 1960's to early 1970's, this guy is very hard to find. I bet my cousin does not even have one !!! SOLD $70 smiley.jpg

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great write up on him! I am wishing smiley guy goes to a home who has liked them from way back when! Good condition also!
Anonymous said…
Is this for sale ???.....Will pay a mint for it !!!!....email me at jaysey77@myself.com.....Thanx ......Have a nice day !!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Denkert Signature Model Baseball Gloves - Ultimate Resource

STARKIE'S JOLLY NIGGER BANK - ORIGINAL IDENTIFIED v. OLD REPRODUCTION