Luigi Crosio Painting

I have found what I believe to be a 17th c Painting on wood signed Crosio. Can you help me identify it?

You have what appears to be a processed painting of a work by Luigi Crosio (1835-1915) an Italian Artist. The work is on masonite, which was not invented until the 1920's. The work is called "Grandpa's Birthday" and can be found for sale on the internet as a Chromolithograph print, so, his original work was commercially reproduced. Your piece is likely from the 1930's.

Comments

Bill Yaccino said…
Do you have any idea what this is worth?
Unknown said…
Anybody out there know what this painting/lithograph is worth. I have a copy which Is mounted on wood slaughts and framed in a beautiful guided gold frame and in good condition other than a slight water stain I have looked for documentation on this picture for years and have just now found this picture but no info regarding it's value or it's origin. Please let me know
Maggie said…
Look at invaluable they can be as high as $800.thats not cheap.
ANTIQUEHAVEN said…
There can always be an anomaly. Most Crosio Chromolithograph prints do not sell for much and often struggle to sell at auction when there are low minimums.
Paul Winfield said…
Found a print 3/2023 beautiful frame. Did you ever sell yours?
ANTIQUEHAVEN said…
I never owned it, I was answering a question

Popular posts from this blog

Denkert Signature Model Baseball Gloves - Ultimate Resource

STARKIE'S JOLLY NIGGER BANK - ORIGINAL IDENTIFIED v. OLD REPRODUCTION